J.K. Adams Ash Wood 12-Bottle Wine Rack, Natural
- Wine bottle rack; measurement varies by choice of configuration
- Hardwood with natural finish; 12-bottle capacity
- Handcrafted and finished in Vermont, U.S.A.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water and dry promptly
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
J.K. Adams: A 2nd-Generation, Family-Owned Company Kitchen storage solutions by J.K. Adams make it easy to save on valuable kitchen space while enjoying the best of USA-made craftsmanship. The family-owned company provides everything from pot hooks and spice bottles to wooden spice carousels, kitchen-knife blocks, bread boxes, wine racks, pot racks, and more. J.K. Adams' wooden kitchen items feature renewable and sustainable wood in Maple, Cherry, Walnut, Alder, Ash, or Hickory varieties. A thoughtful choice for gift giving, the high-quality kitchen items provide sleek designs and convenient functionality for year after year of everyday convenience. Innovative Kitchen-Storage Solutions In the late-1970's, when the gourmet-chef-tools market in the U.S. was still in its infancy, J.K. Adams owner Malcolm Cooper, Sr. conceived of the first slanted knife block. His goal was to create a cutlery organizer that would hold knives at a low enough angle that they could be easily removed from the block when it was pushed back under a cabinet overhang. The J.K. Adams Kangaroo knife block was launched in 1980--the first-ever slanted knife block, and still the best. Recognizing the many opportunities to improve kitchen storage, J.K. Adams introduced the revolving "carousel" spice rack in 1982 followed by countless other well-designed storage products in the years since, including the popular in-drawer knife tray in 1994, a space-saving alternative to the knife block that offers the same safety and blade protection. In 2011, J.K. Adams takes cutlery storage to a new level once again with the new Universal knife block. For over 30 years, J.K. Adams has continued to lead and inspire the kitchen storage market with their innovative designs, superior hardwoods, and exemplary craftsmanship. Today, J.K. Adams continues to provide innovative designs, superior hardwoods, and high-quality craftsmanship. J.K. Adams: Over 65 Years of New England Yankee Craftsmanship Some of the world's finest woodworkers can be found in New England. The rich heritage and folklore of the great Yankee Woodworker is as well known today as it was hundreds of years ago, and the craft has been handed down through the generations. J.K. Adams' success is certainly attributable to the early Vermonters employed by the company while in its infancy who brought forth the techniques and quality craftsmanship that could only come from generations of shared knowledge and experience. The J.K. Adams factory has been at the same location since the beginning. As many as three generations of families have relied on J.K. Adams to provide for their families. Located in a rural area of Vermont, J.K. Adams remains one of the largest employers in the area and is an important pillar of support for the local community. J.K. Adams has always used the creativity and skill of their workforce in developing new products, and today J.K. Adams continues its New England craftsmanship with a wide variety of cutting boards, as well as wooden salad bowls, kitchen islands, and slate serving trays. And at the J.K. Adams factory, you'll find future generations of woodworkers building upon the traditions begun over 65 years ago. Cutting boards and other products by J.K Adams are made in the North America. About J.K. Adams' Logo In colonial New England, three strokes of a broad ax were used to mark the finest trees in the forest for the Queens' Navy shipmasts. The broad arrow was adopted as our logo because it symbolizes the exceptional quality of wood that goes into our products. J.K. Adams' Company History Started over 65 years ago in a small garage in Dorset, Vermont Cooper family purchased business from founder Josiah K. Adams in 1949 Began with the Speedy Racer toy, and then followed by manufacturing drafting and surveying tables, Kiwi shoe groomers, gifts, and furniture Now the leading supplier of wooden storage and food preparation products for the specialty housewares industry Our Wood Maple, Cherry, Walnut, Alder, Ash, and Hickory Either from New England or other North American sources Renewable and sustainable Hard and durable, yet forgiving to knife edges Wood Grains End Grain Prized for look and longest wear Identifiable by small pieces put together Board usually thick and heavy Many pieces, lots of glue joints, cracking can be a problem Edge Grain Most common in cutting boards Moderate grain pattern Stable with minimum glue joints Why Choose a Wood Cutting Board? Wood is naturally anti-bacterial, and any bacteria left on the board will actually lessen in time versus multiplying on a plastic cutting board. A wooden board will also be more gentle on your knife's edge, and it just feels and sounds better under a knife. Caring for Your J.K. Adams Cutting Board Wash by hand in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly, and oil frequently with mineral oil to help give it an optimal appearance. Do not soak, microwave, freeze, or put in the dishwasher. For removing stains, you can use a weak bleach-and-water solution or a combination of lemon juice and salt. Be sure to rinse and wipe with mineral oil afterward. Additionally, the surface can be sanded to make the board look like new--although a board with wear will add character to your kitchen. For storage, keep the board away from strong sunlight as avoiding UV rays will reduce the risk of fading. Environmental Responsibilities We only purchase lumber from a select few suppliers who we are confident practice sustainable forestry practices Vermont forests are growing faster than they are being harvested J.K. Adams has been awarded the Governor's Award for Environmental Excellence
Smartxchoices Stackable Modular Wine Rack Stackable Storage Stand Wooden Wine Holder Display Shelves, Wobble-Free, Solid Wood, (Six-Tier, 72 Bottle Capacity) (Wood)
- Made of high quality Pine wood to ensure sturdy construction and large capacity
- Versatile modular stacking style; Unfinished wood gives option to stain, paint, varnish or leave as it is
- Easy To Assemble Without Tools. All accessories are included in the package, as well as detailed instructions.
- Prevent wine bottles scattered around dowel pins to inter lock each connection point
- Large capacity that holds Up To 72 Bottles, 165lbs, (6 Layers & 12 Bottles Each Layer).
Drink a little and you'll feel better!LOL This 72 Bottle Wine Rack from Smartxchoices is crafted from premium quality wood which is sturdy and long-lasting. It has a huge capacity of effortlessly holding 72 wine bottles. This eco friendly wine rack can be easily floor mounted. The efficient design of the modern wine rack ensures that the wine bottles are stored in a organized manner. Features: Each bottle is securely cradled Holds 72 bottles Efficiently maximize storage space Perfect for at home wine collections Unfinished wood gives option to stain, paint, varnish or leave as is Modern design and display Great as a gift Product Details: Product Type: Wine Bottle Rack Design: Floor Material: Pine Wood Wine Bottle Capacity: 72 Size: 47" X 11.8" X 27.5" (LXWXH) Product Weight: About 18 Lbs
Stackable Storage Wine Rack Stand, Wobble-Free, (36 Bottle Capacity, 6 X 6 Rows)
- Made from Pine wood. Wobble-free guarantee! very sturdy, with dowel pins to interlock each connection point. Don't risk your wines. One tip over and you will regret it the rest of your life. . No other makers are providing that.
- Can be easily put together, takes literally only a few minutes
- Measurement Assembled :30.25" X 24.75"W X 11"D ( Inches). We do have larger size rack of this style. Please also search B008XPLJFO on Amazon B008XPLJFO
- No Nail or Screw needed. Wines NOT INCLUDED.
- Very easy to assemble. Takes only a few minutes. Stacks and fit like lego.
Hand made solid pine wood modular wine rack. No tool is required, pieces simply fit together like Lego blocks. Stackable, 6 bottles wide by 6 shelves high racks, giving you a total storage of 36 bottles. Stack higher with additional set Assembled measurements: 30.25"H X 24.75"W X 11"D
Modular Wine Rack Beechwood 40-120 Bottle Capacity 10 Bottles Across up to 12 Rows Newest Improved Model (40 Bottles - 4 Rows)
- Newest Model. Wobble Free, Interlocking pieces. Very sturdy construction
- Hand made from solid Beech Hardwood. High quality, smooth solid wood.
- No tools are required, pieces simply fit together like lego blocks and locks in place.
- Stackable, 10 bottles wide by 4 shelves high racks, giving you a total storage of 40 bottles.
- Dimensions: 40"W x 21"H x 11"D
Hand made solid hardwood stackable modular wine rack of beautiful design and construction. Manufactured from the same quality beech hardwood used in making our furniture grade display cases. We use very high quality solid imported Australia beech wood for these racks. The wood we use is of superior quality over other wine racks found on Amazon. They are smooth yet durable material. You have the option to select these racks ranging from 40 bottles 4 rows all the way up to 120 bottles 12 rows. Based on your wine bottle capacity requirements. The pictures tell you everything, our stackable modular wine racks are the most versatile and easily assembled racking system available. We have multiple sizes of racks and lengths to accommodate your wine capacity as well as your floor space. We have racks ranging from 24 bottles to 144 bottles. All different capacity and lengths, to fully utilize your floor spacing. Product Features: *Improved 2017 Model. Sturdier design, wobble free, interlocking joints for maximum stability. (please note these will not fit our previous non interlocking joint models) * Made from Australian Beech Wood. Very classy and elegant yet solid furniture grade hardwood. * No details overlooked. Each shelves have hand beveled edges, very smooth rounded edges for maximum bottle/label safety. * Quality of these hardwood means that they will not dent, turn yellow, or fade. Much higher quality then other wine racks on Amazon. * Assembles without any tools or hardware. Very easy to assemble, attaches together like Lego blocks. *Unfinished wood is already sealed but will allow you the option to stain, paint, or varnish to match any decor you might have. * Will hold all standard 750ml bottles- Bordeaux, Burgundy, Cabernet and most Champagne style 750ml wine bottles. As well as Pinot Noir.
Stakrax - Stackable, Modular Wine Rack - 12 Bottle Set
- Fits any space
- Easy to assemble, dismantle and reconfigure - no tools required
- Build 1 bottle at a time for up to 12 bottles with this set and add additional sets for even more
- Includes 3 top plates and 9 individual modules that can be configured to fit any space
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
Build one bottle at a time for different sizes and shapes to fit your space. Stakrax stackable, modular wine rack kits are the best and most flexible solution for your wine storage needs. This clip in place, customizable wine rack is made of strong, durable plastic and is easy to assemble, disassemble and reconfigure. Easy to relocate by disassembling, and can be reconfigured to reflect any change in space or number of wine bottles on hand. Start small and add more modules as your wine collection grows. Stakrax's modern and stylish design blends well with any space. Made from industrial grade polypropylene and will not rust or be bothered by pests, making them ideal for long term use in basements, damp cellars and cottages . Accepts most bottle sizes with each individual module dimensions of 9.44 x 4.13 x 4.13 inches. Configures to hold up to 12 bottles and can be split to have multiple racks around your home. Designed and manufactured in Australia.
Stackable Modular Wine Rack Stackable Storage Stand Display Shelves, Wobble-Free, Pine wood, (72 Bottle Capacity, 6 rows x 12)
- Only fit Pinot Noir if you separate each with a Merlot or Cabernet bottle. Wine rack to hold 72 750ml bottles.
- Made from Pine wood. Wobble-Free Guarantee!, with dowel pins to interlock each connection point. Don't risk your wine other rack by other seller. One fall and you will regret it the rest of your life. . No other makers are providing that feature.
- Made of Pine Wood, it is natural that there a knots on the wood.
- Easy to Assemble, takes minutes
- Measurements: 46.5"WX30"HX11.5"D Assembled. space between each row from the bottom of the scallop cut to the bottom of the row above is 3.6"
Hand made pine wood modular wine rack. Manufactured from pine wood. Our stackable modular wine racks are the most versatile and can be easily assembled. No tool is required, takes only 5 minutes. Natural wood color. This configuration is for the 12 bottles wide by 6 shelves high racks, giving you a total storage of 72 bottles. (wine bottles shown in the pictures are not included).
Mecor Wine Rack Freestanding Floor Wooden Stackable Storage Shelf (6 Tier( 72 Bottles))
- MATERIAL-Made of high quality pine wood to ensure sturdy construction and large capacity (165 lbs)
- 72 BOTTLES-Wine storage rack to hold 72 bottles (6 layers).Fits 750ml bottles perfectly,and you can hold champagne bottles on the top row
- ASSEMBLE- Easy to assemble ,just 5 minutes to put together pieces simply. No stools needed
- FEATURE-Prevent wine bottles scattered around dowel pins to inter lock each connection point
- Product Size: 47.2"L x 11.8"W x 28"H & Distance between each row is 3.38".( The bottom of the scallop cut to the bottom of the above row)
Note:The Wine Rack is only Sold by directfrommaker,We received many customer complaints against other sellers for Poor Quality. If you purchase here and receive from other seller, please report to Amazon for Item Not As Described and Claim for Sell Fake products and get FULL refundIt is the common sense that every wine lover knows that your wine will last longer due to the partial contact with the cork that making it moist constantly. Therefore, it had better of having wine rack storage to storing the collections of wine. This wine rack has the capacity of holding up to 72 bottles in a sturdy structure, which is constructed by 6 layers and 12 bottles on each. Wine lovers and collectors cannot miss it and do not hesitate to buy from us!Features:Easy to assemble & No hardware tools required6 layers, hold up 12 bottles on eachSturdy, solid wood constructionPrevent wine bottles scattered aroundPerfect for the wine lovers & wine collectors to display Material: Solid WoodProduct Dimension:47.2''*11.8''*28''Thickness: 0.71''Load capacity: 165LBS
Finnhomy 18-Bottle Stackable Natural Bamboo Wine Display and Storage Rack
- Elegant rack for wine storage and display, accent any home, kitchen, countertop, or bar table；Horizontal storage keep the corks moist and wine fresh
- Two using ways: each rack can be used alone or stacked. Can hold up to 18 bottles total ( 9 bottles on each rack)
- Efficiently maximize storage space and prevent wine bottles scattered around;
- Easy assembly with no tools necessary. Sturdy and solid wood construction; Assembled Dimensions: 33.4*9.44*11.8 inches
- Each rack comes with 2 wave bars and 2 blocks (total of 4 wave bars and 4 blocks);
Finnhomy 18-Bottle Stackable Natural Bamboo Wine Display and Storage Rack
Wine Enthusiast Modular 12 Bottle Wine Rack, Natural
- Comes with solid Pine dowels and pegs
- Fast Assembly vertically, horizontally or on an angle
- Kit holds 12 bottles and can fit champagne bottles
Sourced from the finest sustainable tree plantations in Indonesia, our modular 12 bottle wine rack is now more durable, more beautiful and more eco-friendly than ever before. Hand-Cut and hand-sanded allowing for even coloring and grain, and less Dark markings.
Giantex Wood Wine Rack Stackable Storage Storage Display Shelves (40-Bottle)
- Color: Natural Pinewood Color
- Material: Pine Wood
- Size:72-bottles:47" X 12" X 28";12-bottles:12.8" X 9" X 12.8";28-bottle:18.5" X 10.2" X 37"
- 44-bottle:16.9" X 10.8 " X 40.9" ;120-bottle:31.2" X 11" X 60";40-bottle:40.3"X 9.4" X 12.9"
This Is Our Brand New Stackable Wood Wine Rack Which Has 5 Tiers And Will Offer You A Total Storage Of 40 Bottles. Made Of Natural Unfinished Pine Wood, This Wine Rack Is In Solid Construction And It Is Easy To Assemble Without Tools Required. You Will Never Regret To Buy It!