J.K. Adams Ash Wood 40-Bottle Wine Rack, Natural with Black Pegs
- Wine bottle rack; measurement varies by choice of configuration
- Hardwood with natural finish; 40-bottle capacity
- Handcrafted and finished in Vermont, U.S.A.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water and dry promptly
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
J.K. Adams: A 2nd-Generation, Family-Owned Company Kitchen storage solutions by J.K. Adams make it easy to save on valuable kitchen space while enjoying the best of USA-made craftsmanship. The family-owned company provides everything from pot hooks and spice bottles to wooden spice carousels, kitchen-knife blocks, bread boxes, wine racks, pot racks, and more. J.K. Adams' wooden kitchen items feature renewable and sustainable wood in Maple, Cherry, Walnut, Alder, Ash, or Hickory varieties. A thoughtful choice for gift giving, the high-quality kitchen items provide sleek designs and convenient functionality for year after year of everyday convenience. Innovative Kitchen-Storage Solutions In the late-1970's, when the gourmet-chef-tools market in the U.S. was still in its infancy, J.K. Adams owner Malcolm Cooper, Sr. conceived of the first slanted knife block. His goal was to create a cutlery organizer that would hold knives at a low enough angle that they could be easily removed from the block when it was pushed back under a cabinet overhang. The J.K. Adams Kangaroo knife block was launched in 1980--the first-ever slanted knife block, and still the best. Recognizing the many opportunities to improve kitchen storage, J.K. Adams introduced the revolving "carousel" spice rack in 1982 followed by countless other well-designed storage products in the years since, including the popular in-drawer knife tray in 1994, a space-saving alternative to the knife block that offers the same safety and blade protection. In 2011, J.K. Adams takes cutlery storage to a new level once again with the new Universal knife block. For over 30 years, J.K. Adams has continued to lead and inspire the kitchen storage market with their innovative designs, superior hardwoods, and exemplary craftsmanship. Today, J.K. Adams continues to provide innovative designs, superior hardwoods, and high-quality craftsmanship. J.K. Adams: Over 65 Years of New England Yankee Craftsmanship Some of the world's finest woodworkers can be found in New England. The rich heritage and folklore of the great Yankee Woodworker is as well known today as it was hundreds of years ago, and the craft has been handed down through the generations. J.K. Adams' success is certainly attributable to the early Vermonters employed by the company while in its infancy who brought forth the techniques and quality craftsmanship that could only come from generations of shared knowledge and experience. The J.K. Adams factory has been at the same location since the beginning. As many as three generations of families have relied on J.K. Adams to provide for their families. Located in a rural area of Vermont, J.K. Adams remains one of the largest employers in the area and is an important pillar of support for the local community. J.K. Adams has always used the creativity and skill of their workforce in developing new products, and today J.K. Adams continues its New England craftsmanship with a wide variety of cutting boards, as well as wooden salad bowls, kitchen islands, and slate serving trays. And at the J.K. Adams factory, you'll find future generations of woodworkers building upon the traditions begun over 65 years ago. Cutting boards and other products by J.K Adams are made in the North America. About J.K. Adams' Logo In colonial New England, three strokes of a broad ax were used to mark the finest trees in the forest for the Queens' Navy shipmasts. The broad arrow was adopted as our logo because it symbolizes the exceptional quality of wood that goes into our products. J.K. Adams' Company History Started over 65 years ago in a small garage in Dorset, Vermont Cooper family purchased business from founder Josiah K. Adams in 1949 Began with the Speedy Racer toy, and then followed by manufacturing drafting and surveying tables, Kiwi shoe groomers, gifts, and furniture Now the leading supplier of wooden storage and food preparation products for the specialty housewares industry Our Wood Maple, Cherry, Walnut, Alder, Ash, and Hickory Either from New England or other North American sources Renewable and sustainable Hard and durable, yet forgiving to knife edges Wood Grains End Grain Prized for look and longest wear Identifiable by small pieces put together Board usually thick and heavy Many pieces, lots of glue joints, cracking can be a problem Edge Grain Most common in cutting boards Moderate grain pattern Stable with minimum glue joints Why Choose a Wood Cutting Board? Wood is naturally anti-bacterial, and any bacteria left on the board will actually lessen in time versus multiplying on a plastic cutting board. A wooden board will also be more gentle on your knife's edge, and it just feels and sounds better under a knife. Caring for Your J.K. Adams Cutting Board Wash by hand in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly, and oil frequently with mineral oil to help give it an optimal appearance. Do not soak, microwave, freeze, or put in the dishwasher. For removing stains, you can use a weak bleach-and-water solution or a combination of lemon juice and salt. Be sure to rinse and wipe with mineral oil afterward. Additionally, the surface can be sanded to make the board look like new--although a board with wear will add character to your kitchen. For storage, keep the board away from strong sunlight as avoiding UV rays will reduce the risk of fading. Environmental Responsibilities We only purchase lumber from a select few suppliers who we are confident practice sustainable forestry practices Vermont forests are growing faster than they are being harvested J.K. Adams has been awarded the Governor's Award for Environmental Excellence
Hardware Resources WR30-2OK Wine Lattice Rack With Bevel, Oak
A beautiful and fully customizable storage option for wine bottles. Constructed of solid wood for quality and design. Trim this down to 30" if needed and install with the included adhesive strips. Features: Solid Wood Construction Sold Individually Beveled Molding Routed Face Detail 3-3/4" x 3-3/4" Bottle Openings Specifications: Length: 24" Height: 30" Depth: 3/4" Similar Products: WR30: 24" Wide, 30" Tall Storage Rack WR36: 36" Wide, 36" Tall Storage Rack WR30-2 (This Model): 24" Wide, 30" Tall Storage Rack, Beveled Joints WR45-2: 25" Wide, 45" Tall Storage Rack, Beveled Joints WR48-2: 36" Wide, 48" Tall Storage Rack, Beveled Joints
Winsome Wood 28-Bottle Wine Rack
- 28-bottle wine rack uses vertical design for space-efficient storage
- Crafted of solid beechwood with natural finish
- 7 shelves with 4 holders each; top serving counter
- Assembly required
- Measures approximately 18-1/2-inch wide by 10-inch deep by 37-inch high
Calling all oenophiles (if you know this word, you're truly a wine lover). Is your collection of Spanish varietals and Tuscan reds growing but your storage space isn't? Winsome Wood's 28-bottle wine rack offers compact and economical (read: save your pennies for a new Chardonnay) housing for all those special vintages. Stacked seven rows high and only four holders across, this solid/composite wood stand capitalizes on its vertical design and features a solid countertop for display and serving. Light and airy, this rack doesn't take up much visual space either--so it's more about adding ambiance than bulky furniture. The rack measures approximately 18-1/2 inches wide by 10 inches deep by 37 inches high; assembly is required. l
Calling all oenophiles (if you know this word, you're truly a wine lover)! Is your collection of Spanish varietals and Tuscan reds growing but your storage space isn't? Winsome Wood's 28-bottle wine rack offers compact and economical (read: save your pennies for a new Chardonnay) housing for all those special vintages. Stacked seven rows high and only four holders across, this solid beechwood stand capitalizes on its vertical design and features a solid countertop for display and serving. Light and airy, this rack doesn't take up much visual space either--so it's more about adding ambiance than bulky furniture. The rack measures approximately 18-1/2 inches wide by 10 inches deep by 37 inches high; assembly is required. --Kara Karll
C&AHOME 7 Shelf Hard Wood Tree Shaped Bookcase Book Rack Storage Organizer for Records & Books, Oak Red
2 used from $ 56.99
- UNIQUE DESIGN: The tree shaped bookcase is made of 100% solid wood, as sturdy as it looks, perfect displaying shelf for your own place whatever the size and weight of the objects you intend to put.
- ABUNDANT STORAGE SPACE: 5 widen tiers in total can meet your various storage need, it can be used to store books, CDs, for both shelfing and display function in bedroom, office, living room, and etc.
- SMOOTH EDGE: Superior smooth touch of the wood surface, rounded corners without sharp edges and countersunk screws protect your family from being scratched, especially the children.
- SPACE SAVER: Product size-17.6"L×8"W×40"H, vertical structure and slim enough to stand in any spot at your convenience.Weights 15.29 pounds, won't tilt or swing easily.
- IDEAL GIFT FOR a housewarming, a bridal shower wine gift basket or for a wine tasting party. Customer service 24/7 standing by, free parts within 3 years after order receipt.
C&AHOME Bamboo Tree Bookcase • Specification: Color: Red oakMaterial: BambooAssembly Requied: Yes Product Dimension: 17.6" L x 8"W x 40" H ; 14.29 poundsPackage Dimension: 8" L x 3.2" W x 40.4" H • Shipping & Handling Policy: No free ship ping to Alaska and Hawaii Physical address only No combine shipping No international shipping • Returns: 14 days return acceptable for any reason, free parts replacement guaranteed •We offer 3 years warranty to all items sold by C&AHOME, 24/7 reliable customer service, do contact us if any enquiry. (first time shipping covered by us)
24-Bottles Solid Oak Wine Rack with Display Top
- Requires simple screwdriver with predrilled holes for display
- Versatile and easily assembled racking system
- Create a countertop display, a floor display or design a custom cellar
- Easily expandable
- Reconfigure shelving as your needs
Requires simple screwdriver with predrilled holes for display. Versatile and easily assembled racking system. Create a countertop display, a floor display or design a custom cellar. Easily expandable. Reconfigure shelving as your needs. Eco-friendly and sustainable. Water based UV coatings. Racking will hold most standard 750 ml bottles. Smooth rounded edged shelves for maximum bottle label safety. 4 bottle wide x 6 shelf high configuration. Warranty: One year. Medium oak finish. Made in USA. Assembly required. 17.7 in. W x 12.9 in. D x 30.25 in. H (14 lbs.).
Traditional Assembled Wine Rack Dark Oak Finish (18 Bottles)
- Holds 18 bottles - 12 holes with possibility of storage on top, H: 6" W: 24" D: 9"
- Assembled. Multiple racks can be joined together using the connecting kit
- Very sturdy, keeps its shape and will not wobble
- Made in United Kingdom with Solid Pine and 18-guage steel
- Special Care: Wipe with Damp Cloth
For centuries this timeless design has been regarded throughout the world as the best and most trusted method to store fine wine safely and securely. A classic Traditional Wine Rack will add an individual feature to anyone's home and will compliment the quality of the wine stored, creating a look that is simple, stylish and ultimately practical. These 'classic' wooden racks are constructed from best quality solid pine blocks from renewable sources and 18-guage bright-galvanized steel strips. Traditional wooden wine bottle storage racks also provide design flexibility. You can start with one wine rack and add more racks as your collection grows. The racks can be joined by using our connecting kit system with provide a seamless appearance. These racks are typically placed on the floor or on a sturdy shelf and back fixed to a wall through the pre drilled support straps.
Oenophilia Bamboo Wine Rack - 8 Bottle
- Sustainable bamboo construction
- Contemporary design
- Holds 8 standard bottles of wine
- Great for the kitchen, dining room, or pantry
- Wipe clean
This new Bamboo Wine Rack from Oenophilia is part of the Greenophile collection, and its arrival has caused a big applause. Its bamboo construction is durable, sustainable, and attractive for any room in the house, and makes a great, sturdy material for this 8-bottle contemporary wine rack. A great gift.
C&AHOME Portable Bamboo Butterfly Wine Rack Shelf 5-bottle hanging Display Wine Storage Holder Set, Oak Brown
- DEFORMABLE WINE RACK: Sleek and chic design capable of deformation into three differing models for your preference, and holding up to 5 bottles of wine. Snap it together like kids playing blocks. Also very easy to disassemble, move and carry in any special occasions if required.
- HORIZONTAL STORAGE: Horizontally store your wines and other spirits keep the corks moist and contents fresh for you. Also could be used to hold sparkling cider, soft drinks, specialized olive oil or vinegar.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: 100% natural bamboo, odourless, waterproof and sturdy.
- COMPACT SIZE: Ideal for smaller kitchens or for attractive, space saving storage on your wine bar, suit right on your counter, table, or any other surface to keep your wine collection beautifully displayed and close at hand.
- IDEAL GIFT: Ideal for a housewarming, a bridal shower wine gift basket or for a wine tasting party. Customer service 24/7 standing by, free parts within 3 years after order receipt.
UNKU Bamboo Deformation wine rack • Specification: Color: brown Material: BambooAssembly Requied: Yes Product Dimension: 12.4" L x 12.4" H x 5.5" W ; 3 poundsPackage Dimension: 17.7" L x 6.3" W x 2.8" H • Shipping & Handling Policy: No free ship ping to Alaska and Hawaii Physical address only No combine shipping No international shipping • Returns: 14 days return acceptable for any reason, free parts replacement guaranteed •We offer 3 years warranty to all items sold by UNKU, 24/7 reliable customer service, do contact us if any enquiry. (first time shipping covered by us)
Leick Mission Wine Table with Storage Drawers, Russet Finish
- Constructed of solid Ash wood with Oak wood veneers with a hand applied multi-step russet finish
- Slatted wine storage shelf and Hanging stemware channels
- Two storage drawers for bar essentials with blackened, metal ware pulls
- Durable wood drawer box and guides; Canted post with wedge corbel styling
- Compact footprint for small spaces including condos, apartments, and dorm rooms
A compact wine table that packs a lot of function with a classic mission style. A quality piece of furniture with a solid wood table top and frame, and a hand applied multi-step russet finish that enhances the beautiful wood grain. There is a place for everything, solid wood drawers for wine opener and accessories, hanging rails for glasses, and a slated wine shelf to store your wine. A wine table that fits anywhere and does everything, what more can you ask for? Simple, knock-down assembly ensures that setting up is a snap. Simply attach the legs, slide the drawers in, and you're done! The table takes up a small space with a 13" W x 36" D x 30" H footprint.
Hardware Resources WR45-2OK Wine Lattice Rack With Bevel, Oak
A beautiful and fully customizable storage option for wine bottles. Constructed of solid wood with beveled joints for quality and design. Trim this down to 30" if needed and install with the included adhesive strips. Features: Solid Wood Construction Sold Individually Beveled Molding Routed Face Detail 3-3/4" x 3-3/4" Bottle Openings Specifications: Length: 25" Height: 45" Depth: 3/4" Similar Products: WR30: 24" Wide, 30" Tall Storage Rack WR36: 36" Wide, 36" Tall Storage Rack WR30-2: 24" Wide, 30" Tall Storage Rack, Beveled Joints WR45-2 (This Model): 25" Wide, 45" Tall Storage Rack, Beveled Joints WR48-2: 36" Wide, 48" Tall Storage Rack, Beveled Joints